PRESS RELEASE
Kenfig.org LCG

The Kenfig Borough / Old Bro Cynffig

In medieval times Kenfig was awarded the status of a Borough. The Kenfig Borough or Old Bro Cynffig included Kenfig, Maudlam (Mawdlam), much of North Cornelly, Marlas, Pyle and some of Kenfig Hill. [ Learn more ]
The Official Kenfig History Website
About | Contact | Location | Sitemap | Guest Book / Forum
Member Member Login Member Login
Kenfig - The Complete History
A Welsh Documentary Heritage Website
Identified by The National Library of Wales
Kenfig - The Complete History [ www.kenfig.org.uk ]

Community :: History around the Area - Pyle (Pîl in Welsh)

History around the area - Pyle (Pîl in Welsh)
History of Kenfig & surrounding area
Today: [ ]


www.kenfig.org.uk
An important part of Wales documentary Heritage
Identified by The National Library of Wales Learn the History of Sker House The Maids of Sker Pictorial History :: Login to Members Area Pictorial History :: Login to Members Area Charity Events within Kenfig
Pyle Inn - Learn about this Coaching Inn
The Pyle Inn built c.1786 - Learn more about this Coaching Inn on the Portway and the history of the modern Inn close by called Ye Olde Winehouse [ Pyle Inn ]

Pyle Milestone - The Stagecoach Era
The main road through Pyle was known as the Portway - [ Learn more about the Portway and 19th Century Roads in Wales ]

Pyle Bridge widened by the Glamorgan County Council 1932

Acknowledgements

Documents/Publications

Author

Reference

Location

Photos: Prince of Wales Inn, Kenfig Steve Parker Ton Kenfig, Bridgend

Software Downloads - What we use on Kenfig.org Software Downloads - What we use on Kenfig.org
About Us | Site Map | Disclaimer | Copyright Info | Contact Us [ Learn more ]
Page protected by Copyscape Do Not Copy Page protected by Copyscape Do Not Copy